You will need:
250g pack of butter, softened
1/2 oz of ground Amnesia Lemon
400g caster sugar
3 eggs, lightly beaten
250g self-raising flour
zest and juice 3 lemons
How to make the cupcakes:
1) Heat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3.
2) Line a muffin tin with 12 muffin cases.
3) With a whisk, whisk the butter with the ground Amnesia Lemon, half of the sugar, eggs, flour, zest of 2 lemons and juice from 1 lemon until it has combined.
4) Fill the cases two thirds full, then bake on a middle shelf for 30 mins, until a skewer poked in comes out clean.
5) Leave to cool for 10 mins, then poke each a few times with a skewer.
6) Pour remaining lemon juice over remaining 150g sugar, zest of 1 lemon, and immediately spoon over the cakes. Leave to cool.